Christmas is just around the corner… How are you investing in volunteers this year?
If you are in full-time ministry and want some recommendations of good books to buy your volunteers, look no further. Below is a quick list of 5 books I have read. They are super practical as well as very insightful. Check them out:
1. The 7 Best Practices For Teaching Teenagers the Bible by Andy Blanks – So insightful and practical! Andy does an incredible job of helping youth workers to teach the Bible in a way that is transformational, relevant, and easy to follow.
2. 99 Thoughts for Volunteers by Danette Matty – Danette does a great job in helping volunteers see the big picture as well as the details!
3. 99 Thoughts for Small Group Leaders by Josh Griffin and Doug Fields – Super practical wisdom for any volunteer to glean! It’s an easy read!
4. No Teenager Left Behind by Leneita Fix – Yes, Leneita blogs at YouthworkTalk, but her book is phenomenal! Leneita does a great job in helping youth workers understand the different kinds of students in our ministries, and how to effectively minister to them.
5. Answers to Teenagers’ 50 Toughest Questions. Yes, I know, this is Phil’s book! However, 10 others contributed to it and created super practical answers for volunteer youth workers to use and adapt. It’s a brilliant short reference manual to keep handy when those tough questions come up!
What would you add to this list. Give me your top 5!