However, some of you have asked some great questions about LIVE and what the curriculum can do for you. Recently, I caught up with Matty McCage from Simply Youth Ministry. Matty is the LIVE guru and would love to talk to you more if you have any questions. Here’s what he had to say:
“The Live Curriculum is a cohesive plan for your youth ministry, using a 36-week ministry calendar year. The lessons are designed to flow from one topic to the next, and each year builds on the previous years. But since we know every ministry is different, we give you the option of taking it apart, shifting around the pieces, and using the lessons in whatever order you’d like. You can prayerfully schedule the lessons as you sense God’s direction in your ministry.
Not only does the LIVE Curriculum have awesome content, the Golden Ticket is found in the online delivery engine! The website allows you to communicate with your team, customize the lessons, upload your own material, schedule your calendar, streamline your administrative channels as well as giving you access to the mobile apps for ease of teaching. Other than baking your favorite pizza, there isn’t much LIVE can’t do…”
Here’s How You Can Win LIVE Leadership:
1) Comment On This Post! This week there will be a number of posts you can comment on. (Although your name gets entered once, you can comment as much as you like).
- Please comment on how this curriculum would enhance your ministry?
- Let me know if you currently use LIVE, what do you like about it? How has LIVE impacted your ministry?
- If you don’t currently use LIVE, what are you looking for in a good curriculum?
2) Get Your Name Entered TWICE! Tweet This: I just entered to win LIVE Leadership Curriculum from @PhilBell from http://youthworktalk.com – You can too! http://wp.me/ppcai-qq